I'm SLOWLY getting there to visiting all my friends' blogs...I tells ya, if Mom doesn't get a pay raise or something for the things she had to do, she'll be robbed. Especially when she takes MY time away to do her 'work'. Pfft!
I've decided to change my layout again, since it's not really Christmas holidays now (but then again, it's never winter season here now, isn't it?) Still, I like the background colors so I guess I'll be sticking with it for a while...=)
Another long overdue post! LOL! I got this spiffy cool award from Emma & Ebi! Thanks you guys! I am very honored indeed...=)
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Right...so, I'm supposed to brag? Errm...how exactly do I do that? Oh well...I think I'll just list down 10 honest things about meself! heh!
- I love roaching to the max! Every time after my meals I like to take my time roaching on the cool marble floor...=)
- I'm a Mama's boy (yes, I'm admitting it...it's supposed to be 'honest', right?)
- I thought I hate the water, but I found out that I could actually SWIM in it! WOOHOO! (more on this in my next post *wink*)
- I am a little afraid of heights...one time, Mom tried to get me over an agility thingy where we had to climb up a slope-y piece of wood, walk straight and come down (I don't know what's that term) and I just freaked and won't move. She had to literally drag me through that and I vowed never to set foot on it again.
- I eat absolutely anything and everything...*beams* Really, I do! I've eaten bugs, rabbit doo-doo, even some lizard at one point. Cool eh? *wink*
- Running is my passion, even though Mom hates it! She let me loose one time and I went running about like a crazy dude! It was such an adrenaline rush and super PAWSOME! (more on that later too...hehe!)
- I don't like to get my paws dirty, except on 'special' occasions like me rubbing my face with it after meals so I can get to the remnants of meat on my face. heh!
- Soft and squeaky toys are my weakness...I go crazy over them! *grins*
- I have a tendency to bark at strange people who come to my house. Even though when Mom welcomes them and they come all nice to pat me, I will bark at them unless they stop moving. After which I will start barking too *grins*
- And...I hate having my beard wiped down! It's so annoying having to stand or sit still while Mom takes her wet tissues to wipe the beard clean. I honestly can't imagine why! It's not like it's going to get any whiter...and she ALWAYS say that my beard's beyond help, but keeps getting stuff to try out after seeing other doggies' white beards and their owner's recommendations. *rolls eyes*
I don't know who else who hasn't gotten this award yet...it seems like everyone has one already! I guess I'm late in that regard too...=( If you are reading this and haven't gotten it yet, please feel free to grab one and share 10 honest things about yourself! Bragging about it would be a great idea too...*wink*