A couple of weeks ago, a nice man sent us a sample of his product to try and also to review it...I was quite excited, naturally! I got to sample new doggie stuff...*grins*
- Hot spots and chronic skin rashes (I get these quite a few times myself...oh, the itching!)
- Cuts and scratches (perfect for me and my scratching and getting into scrapes most of the time!)
- Bug bites (With the tick season in full swing this time around, it's getting on my nerves and skin too)
- Dry, itchy, flaky skin
- Skin allergies (ie Eczema)
- General pad wear and tear
- Overall itching and scratching
- Shea butter - It's the base for K9 Klear Up. Mom uses shea butter products too, and she loves that shea butter moisturizes skin very well!
- Tepezcohuite - pronounced 'Tep-Ez-Co-Heety', it's the active ingredient in K9 Klear Up, working to help build new skin and a healthy coat after injury
- Vegetable emulsifier - The ingredient that 'smooths out' the shea butter/Tepezcohuite mixture, making K9 Klear Up a breeze to apply. Mom said she can vouch for this as well, coz some creams are just too runny or too hard to apply, but K9 Klear Up is easy to apply, and is not oily after application too...*grins*
I have to say though that Mom has been 'cheating' a little...*wink* The instructions said to apply the balm to the problem area 3 - 5 times daily, and the problems would be resolved in about 7 days. *whispers* She only put it on me once a day, since she's at work early in the morning...she puts it on in the evening when she gets back. So, we assumed that since the frequency is not so high, the results will only show after 7 days...well, not exactly!
P/S: Really sorry that I haven't been commenting on your blogs...I've been reading but haven't been able to comment (Mom's being a doofus again...I need new hands to help me type, I think!) Hope to catch up with you all real soon!