Mom saw this at a pet grooming website, and she thought it was so hilarious (and true at the same time!) that she thought we should share this with everyone. *grins* Enjoy:
Why does my Pet's Haircut cost more than mine? The Top 10 Reasons:
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your bottom.
9. You don't go for four weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't throw in a free Brazilian!
7. Your hairdresser doesn't clean out your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
The number 1 reason your pet's haircut costs more than yours:
1. The likelihood of you pooing or weeing while your hair is being cut is fairly slim!