As promised, here are the photos of Jetty and the puppies from Mom's visit to her house last weekend! Mom said Jetty is very protective of her pups when she entered the room, barking at her...which is normal, coz they are just too precious!
Mom said she will visit Jetty again when the pups are about a month old, and can walk around...PERHAPS that time she can bring me along if I behave myself! Cross paws that I can go, and I'll update you then! *grins*
Mom watched a movie with Aunty Jane yesterday...the title was '10 Promises To My Dog'. It's a Japanese film about a little girl, Akari who grew up with her dog, Socks (watch the movie and you'll know why he was given that name! hehe!). Akari's Mom told her that because Socks is her responsibility now, she must make the 10 Promises to her dog. These words are from the dog's heart...will you keep them? (This is dedicated to all the doggies out there)
1) Listen patiently to what I have to say.
2) Trust me. I will always be by your side.
3) Play with me a lot.
4) Don't forget that I have feelings too.
5) Let's not fight.
6) If I do not obey you, I have my reasons.
7) You have your school/work and you have your friends, but I only have you in my life.
8) Please stay as my best friend, even when I am old.
9) I will only live for about 10 years, so let's cherish our moments together...
10) I will never forget the time we had together. When my time comes, please be by my side as I had been by yours...
Mom said it was really touching and heart-breaking - she couldn't help but cry after hearing these promises. Go watch the movie if you can...it's a great movie! Mom says it helps her to reminisce about what she had done for me, as well as remind herself if she had kept those promises to me during this 1 year. She says she hopes she will remember to keep these promises until....well,until the time comes.Needless to say I got lots of hugs and kisses when she got back from the cinema..=)
Here's to keeping promises...